Monday, July 17, 2006

Chasing Dream

In my dream, I take something that is not mine. I know people are after me so I try to get away with my loot.

The place is Divisoria.

I am thinking: I just need to get out of here discreetly and calmly.

I walk into the rain. Afraid.

I start running when I'm sure that people are behind me.

I reach a barrio with small, disarrayed houses.

I walk around stairs and mazes.

Finally, I hide in a small house of a woman with a little girl.

Police enters into the house and I stay in my hiding spot: a bathtub with a net in the small sala. I am very visible to the police but he doesn't take me.

The little girl asks the police to leave.

The woman talks with the police.

I think she is charming her way into him so he will just let me go.

What could this dream mean? I don't even know what happened next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home