Sunday, July 02, 2006

E. Dream

Scene: The beach. I sit next to E, who wants me to sit between him and C; he just doesn't like sitting next to her. CJ-Broad is facilitating a quiz and I'm the next in line of participants. M, interestingly chubby, is still with R. I'm answering the quiz after her. Other classmates are present too albeit we don't interact.

Could mean? Again a dream with classmates. Maybe because E is returning soon. My subconscious is also encouraging me to believe that our story will have a different fate than what our other classmates (eg. M and R) had.

Saw my boss in another part of the dream. He talks to me about my internet connection. In the wakelife, this can be connected to the fact that I'm sorry I overspent some time on the Internet. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home